Since we started rebuilding the Dallas County Republican Party in the Fall of 2021, we have been busy.
The work has involved recruiting and training our current team as well as building critical infrastructure.
We have a lot of work remaining but we're off to a good start.
Dallas GOP Accomplishments from 2021 to Date
Election Workers/Poll Watchers
- Recruited and trained over 1,300 Election Judges, Alternate Judges and Clerks
- Recruited and trained over 500 Poll Watchers
- 98% coverage in November 2022 election – unprecedented in Dallas County and unmatched by any other Texas large county
- Consistent Precinct Chair, Election Worker and Poll Watcher training (weekly before and throughout election cycle)
- Raised over $1.2M in less than 2 years for the Party (net $900,000).
- Expenses lowest in 7 years.
- Cash position highest in 7 years.
- Two successful Reagan Day fundraisers with Governor Ron DeSantis and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
- Re-established critical relationships with local donors
- Hired 4 paid positions: Executive Director; Executive Administrator; Communications Director and Election Worker Coordinator.
- Recruited over 160 new Precinct Chairs
- Reinstated and created new Committees:
- Election Integrity
- Precinct Chair Resource
- Precinct Chair Vacancy
- Rules & Bylaws
- Data & Analytics
- Completely redesigned website with Precinct Chair communication tools and interactive capability
- Established the President’s Circle to promote unity amongst all Dallas County Republican clubs.
- Vetted email database and established communication with over 13,000 conservatives in Dallas County
- Provided Precinct Chair business cards, flyers, and communication tools at no charge to Precinct Chairs
- Successfully worked with Elections Department to obtain pre-printed, sequentially numbered paper ballots
- Strong advocate against machine voting and for restoration of paper ballots and precinct voting
- Set up Election Day headquarters to manage and solve voting center issues.
- Work with renowned election integrity experts around state
- Testified at Legislature against machine and county-wide voting.
- DCRP joined a federal lawsuit as a Defendant to defend SB1.
- Established Candidate Committee to recruit and assist candidates with elections.
- Established door hanger program for candidate promotional distribution
- Organized Candidate Campaign Fair to assist candidates with visibility and volunteers.
- Coordinated a sign distribution campaign during election cycle.
- Organized volunteers for candidates
- Created and printed promotional literature for candidates and sample ballots.
- Organized unprecedented DCRP involvement in municipal elections creating candidate slates in many races all over Dallas County; Provided data; Created push cards.
- GOTV campaign for increasing voter turnout in municipal elections; provided walk lists for candidates.
Data & Analytics
- Purchased conservative and swing voter cell numbers and emails.
- Instituted a county/district/precinct texting and communication campaign to GOTV.
- Tracking voting patterns to target potential voter registration opportunities.
- Tracking early voting voters and message those who have not voted to GOTV.
- DCRP downloads 1.4 million voters every month to monitor surges/changes which could expose ghost voters and capture data on newly registered voters.
Elections Department Relations
- Respected and good working relationship with Dallas County Elections Administrator and Department
- Unprecedented access to Dallas County Elections Administrator
- Successfully rewrote and negotiated primary election contracts.
- Cell phone access to Department and Administrator during Elections
- Participated in numerous community events: MLK Parade Harambe Festival; Garland Labor Day Parade, Cedar Hill’s Country Day on the Hill; and upcoming Mesquite Rodeos and Anand Indian Bazaar
- Minority engagement through committees
- Targeted retirement communities and assisted living facilities to assist with mail in ballots.
- Targeted churches for voter registration and assistance with voting logistics
- Host Voter Registration drives at numerous locations
- Establish respected and active engagement with local, state and national media.
- Frequent interviews on local television and radio
- Frequent interviews with local periodicals